Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
I bought mine back for 2700$ usd
馃槑 insane deal

Registered
As the others have said; very glad you didn't get hurt, and very sorry to see your RS get zapped (especially as you were stoked about getting it where you wanted it performance wise)! Best wishes on getting it repaired or buying it back from the Vampires (Ins Comp).

Registered
Sorry for your loss mate. Getting hit on the B pillar is one of the most expensive fixes. It's likely totalled. Hopefully you can at least recover your mods before the insurance company gets it.

This is a labor intensive repair which makes it expensive. Especially if you can get used doors, the rest of the parts are pretty cheap. Just a lot of work. So if you have a hookup or can do some of the work yourself... consider buying it back.

Good to have a set of spare RS wheels on hand.

Never know when a low-profile wheel hits a pot hold, debris in the road, etc.
Dude, are you seriously trying to promote your used wheels in San Fran on a post in Australia where the car is completely totaled?

Literally all you do on this forum is post ridiculously priced items then go on other posts and try to influence people to want them.

Registered
Good to have a set of spare RS wheels on hand.

Never know when a low-profile wheel hits a pot hold, debris in the road, etc.
Really?
The blokes facing a write off, and your trying to sell him (overpriced) wheels?
And he's on the other side of the world.
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Really?

The blokes facing a write off, and your trying to sell him (overpriced) wheels?

And he's on the other side of the world.
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
He posted the exact same thing in a 4 day old intro thread. Of someone who replaced their OEM wheels with some Sparco ones. Anyone with half a brain cell would see they probably already have a spare set (or decided they didn't need it!). And this member was in NH... I guess he thinks he might drive to SFO for wheels!

This guy is either using a bot or he's completely mental

Registered
He posted the exact same thing in a 4 day old intro thread. Of someone who replaced their OEM wheels with some Sparco ones. Anyone with half a brain cell would see they probably already have a spare set (or decided they didn't need it!). And this member was in NH... I guess he thinks he might drive to SFO for wheels!

This guy is either using a bot or he's completely mental
But, but, they are OBO馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
damn man, glad your okay! biggest fear in Sydney, i drive M5 everyday just before peak hour both ways, doesn't matter if im in the right lane left lane middle lane at the speed limit or speeding no one gives a F**k and the trucks they'll merge right into you to slow down to the speed limit, or the best is if they are slow and you overtake them... and they try to speed up to block you :cool:

Registered
Insurance will very likely that car. B-pillar frame damage repair will exceed the cost of repair. Chip shortage having pushed the prices of cars up, and the fact that you can't buy a new RS will help weigh in favor of repair vs total. But its very likely they'll total it.

3 years ago, my first 2016 RS was hit by a guy who didn't stop. Damage didn't look that bad, and it could have been repaired. But the repair costs were around $27,000 US. Car was valued at $39,000 at the time.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Quick update, finally got insurance claim details from the other party and I've spoke to the repair shop (who's a good family friend) who will do what he can to get approved to repair. Fingers crossed or ill be searching for another RS. Not liking the prices of some listed at the moment so we'll have to see.

Premium Member
Quick update, finally got insurance claim details from the other party and I've spoke to the repair shop (who's a good family friend) who will do what he can to get approved to repair. Fingers crossed or ill be searching for another RS. Not liking the prices of some listed at the moment so we'll have to see.

Praying for you and a resolution on this.

Reactions: Asura
21 - 30 of 30 Posts