Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn’t sure about this when I bought it. Liked the car, found it just boring as hell looks wise so I knew I’d have to do something stupid with it.

According to my wife this is called asking to never get out of another speeding ticket.

Attachments

·
5,582 Posts
Loving the gymkhana 3 style
:thumbsup:
Stick with the paint on both sides and remove that hideous rear wing.
We don't need another HCTR rear plz.
Even the STi has a rear that is ready for take off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The wings from a company called nutron pro Moto. It’s a copy of the RS RX wing that ford refuses to sell. You have a line across your view. Pretty close to the Shelby wing on my mustang.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thumbsup:
Stick with the paint on both sides and remove that hideous rear wing.
We don't need another HCTR rear plz.
Even the STi has a rear that is ready for take off.
No no. The wing is probably the most important part along with the carbon fenders to make this thing look not so boring looking

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Oh wow, and I thought i had it bad on my old Evos when it comes to visibility.

I like that on the track...... dunno about the streets..... as you said, Dunno if i can talk mysefl out of a ticket with that wing.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
@BradZ ignore these guys, I’m still debating on this wing for the summer. Just trying to decide if shipping from Poland is worth it to Canada. Talked to the guys that made it and they seem great

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I like that on the track...... dunno about the streets..... as you said, Dunno if i can talk mysefl out of a ticket with that wing.

It’s no worse than the mustang wing really. And the only track this will ever see is the flashlight drags, but hopefully I get the disabled vet plate in the mail soon. The one on my truck has saved me quite a few times.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Any more pics of the wing? Different angle?

Definitely intimidating!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hard part will now be figuring out flares. I’m gonna have to do a good bit of carving and reshaping on the fronts. And for some reason they don’t have no drill ones for these like they do trucks. Not a fan of the idea

·
Registered
519 Posts
subtle... hahah keep making it your own! that's what it's all about!

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is amazing! Keep it up. You going to change the wheels?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This is amazing! Keep it up. You going to change the wheels?
If you look at my “table” there in the first pic under your post..... the new wheels are already there.

They’ll probably end up as winter wheels when I find something I really like.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
subtle... hahah keep making it your own! that's what it's all about!
As I told the wife when I first bought this thing, I just paid fourty some grand for a Ford Focus. It’s the most boring looking thing I’ve ever owned, so I may as well go completely crazy with it

·
Registered
429 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts