Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,468 Posts
Ya if you can get one for 60k. And it’s quicker but not faster two different things. One thing I learned about with my awd cars other than saying the number nobody cares about 0-60. 1/4 mile sure but even then. It’s nowhere near the performance overall of other cars that it could be cross shopped with when talking all performance not just 0-60.

· Registered
1,468 Posts
I agree they should have launched it as just the Mach e. And it’s cool for what it is but for that price I have many more cars that would be in its place. Especially since you can get a explorer st for less and those tuned are incredibly quick also.

· Registered
609 Posts
Roadster, nuff said!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
609 Posts
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Hood

· Registered
609 Posts
Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design

· Registered
609 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
246 Posts
Roadster, nuff said!
I don't know... at what point do we collectively say it doesn't exist. This car was unveiled in 2017 and was supposed to start delivery in 2020. At one point it was said it will have hovering abilities. All you had to do to get one early was send in $250,000.

If you send me just $200,000 I'll be unveiling an amazing car any day now that will best the Roadster with teleportation and delivery is expected the day before the Roadster starts delivery.

· Registered
609 Posts
I don't know... at what point do we collectively say it doesn't exist. This car was unveiled in 2017 and was supposed to start delivery in 2020. At one point it was said it will have hovering abilities. All you had to do to get one early was send in $250,000.

If you send me just $200,000 I'll be unveiling an amazing car any day now that will best the Roadster with teleportation and delivery is expected the day before the Roadster starts delivery.
ahh you mean this one!!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

· Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I don't care if they use the Corvette's LS2. Its the nameplate that bothers me, not the parts its built from.
ok...but it's not called a corvette. chevy just installed the LS2 motor. i don't think anyone was trying to market it as a corvette SUV...like the "mustang mach e"...and it's similar body panels to the mustang.

i would love to see the new z06 motor in my RS :LOL:

· Registered
3,605 Posts
ok...but it's not called a corvette. chevy just installed the LS2 motor. i don't think anyone was trying to market it as a corvette SUV...like the "mustang mach e"...and it's similar body panels to the mustang.

i would love to see the new z06 motor in my RS :LOL:
The reason I said that was that there are rumors that Chevy is trying to spin off the Corvette into a brand, and that there will be a Corvette SUV.

I have no issues with the TBSS. I like that GM made them. Just like I love that they made the Syclone/Typhoon trucks.

I don't want a SUV or CUV, so I won't buy one, but doesn't mean I don't enjoy they don't exist.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts