Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just at my dealer getting service on my ST and I happen to notice they had an all black 2016 GT 350 for sale on their lot. When I walked up to look at it, the first thing I noticed was the ADM ..... Wait for it.....$20,000.00!!!! Additional added on from the $57,650 MSRP!!!

I just shook my head, laughed and walked away.

If they are marking up the GT 350 $20k, what the hell is the GT 350R markup going to be?

Suddenly the $5,000 ADM some people are being offered for the RS doesn't seem to be all that bad! LoL

Mind you, I would never pay an ADM!

·
Registered
262 Posts
That is probably why it is still on their lot and not in someone's driveway already.
I'm sure GM swears by his 'market research' that the ADM meets demand :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
people are paying more than that on ebay. It would be pretty difficult to get your hand on one of those if you tried.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I wish those were avaliable in Switzerland. Import guys are asking for roughly 15k over MSRP & Import Costs for one, which is a huge pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Funny, but for some people that really want the latest and greatest they are willing to pay the price. I bought a 08 Shelby used from a guy that had paid 84k Can for it originally. The markup was crazy but it is what it is.

·
Super Moderator
15,469 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Here's a little something to make those waiting on a FoRS a little bit better:

Hundreds of Shelby GT350 Mustangs Are Waiting for Their Stripes While Customers Wait for Delivery

Sadly, autoevolution used an old BMW joke at the end:

P.S: What’s the difference between a Ford and a porcupine? Porcupines have pricks on the outside.
Is this real? Are these actually customer ordered cars? I can't even begin to describe how PISSED off I would be if that's how they treat our Focus RS's. Left in the snow for weeks maybe even months? I would probably end up not even wanting the car anymore and going with a different manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
In Eugene Oregon adm on their GT350 is $40 grand

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
when I left school there in the mid 90's I dont recall many locals having that sort of money!
guess times have changed over the last 20 years....
go ducks!

I moved from there because Eugene/Springfield was trying to be like a big city. So I moved to the big city lol.

·
Registered
400 Posts
and here I was hoping that I could escape the *****ing and moaning about ADM's and wait times on the gt350(r) forums.
(my GT350R is inbound)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Wait for the second year GT350s should avoid the ADM then but a collector would want the more limited first year. For them ADM isn't as important.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
So what do people think the ADM on a GT will be?
No ADM, it's an application process. A buyer earns the right to purchase the car at MSRP and than has it delivered to a dealer of his choice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts