Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their RS tuned by MRT AKA Brett Middleton?

If so, comments?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unless you are in NSW where they are based they cannot offer remote tuning around Australia as yet.?
Their dyno figures however do look impressive.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
23 Posts
Over the phone they told me in the 250+kw.. Their dyno graph does show 256kw.. is it true? Who knows..Underground performance in Melbourne have done a few RS's and they sound very genuine bunch of guys..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Over the phone they told me in the 250+kw.. Their dyno graph does show 256kw.. is it true? Who knows..Underground performance in Melbourne have done a few RS's and they sound very genuine bunch of guys..
Underground are great. They have started developing tunes via Cobb for the rs. I have found them to be genuine and definitely looking out for your motor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Underground are great. They have started developing tunes via Cobb for the rs. I have found them to be genuine and definitely looking out for your motor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
excuse my ignorance as I dont know a hell of a lot about tuning ...do you mean developing via the cobb handset ? ...does that make it different in ways instead of putting the tune straight on the cars computer?

·
Registered
355 Posts
excuse my ignorance as I dont know a hell of a lot about tuning ...do you mean developing via the cobb handset ? ...does that make it different in ways instead of putting the tune straight on the cars computer?
It's just an odd way of saying they are turning RSs with/via accessports.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have booked in with MRT keen to know if any further feedback? I don’t really like them but in Sydney I don’t know
Of any other options and would prefer not to buy an AP after I was stooged with the mountune handset

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im still weighing up a custom tune from the guys at Underground Performance but still want to try the Dreamscience tune as well just to see what the difference is.

·
5,629 Posts
I am going overseas with my tune.
Wouldn't trust a local tune.

·
5,629 Posts
Tune +
Or
[email protected]

I.prefer the latter at this stage.
We will see after my HG replacement.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts