Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaning car today and noticed fuzz ball in my air filter box. that ain't good? so get 7 mm socket and off comes the box. take box off remove filter and peanuts stuffed in there. i hate mice! clean it all out then filter was packed with seeds and crap (mouse ****). clean filter and was dirty. all good back together. so the story goes, a mouse can kill a elephant (motor). restricted for sure so watch out for those dreaded mice. here kitty - kitty.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Wow, thank God there are no major issues.

Must be looking for a warm place to stay during winter.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thank God there are no major issues.

Must be looking for a warm place to stay during winter.
car wasn't stored. drive car all year, snow and all. just that small cut out in front face of box they get in there. looks like i need a screen for that opening. is only way to stop it. i think that hole is there for a reason and don't want to block it totally. so check filter often for nest building and peanuts, really plugs the filter and if they chew right into filter, then what. what is best way to avoid this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
nicklulu
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing