Ford Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

Registered
Can you post the part number for the OZ Leggera rims so I can try & get a set here?

Wow... especially in 19's....

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Can you post the part number for the OZ Leggera rims so I can try & get a set here?

Wow... especially in 19's....
I can do you better, here are the links:

Mountune UK: CLUBSPORT OZ Leggera [Mk3 Focus ST/RS | Mk4 Focus ST | Puma ST]

If you don't mind the HLT Leggera not being Mountune branded and not the same finish:

Select O.Z. on the left:

Page 4 has the 18s , scroll on lage 5 and the 19s starts.

Registered
....able to finally brought home....
Such good engrish.....

Registered
I can do you better, here are the links:

Mountune UK: CLUBSPORT OZ Leggera [Mk3 Focus ST/RS | Mk4 Focus ST | Puma ST]

If you don't mind the HLT Leggera not being Mountune branded and not the same finish:

Select O.Z. on the left:

View attachment 353273

Page 4 has the 18s , scroll on lage 5 and the 19s starts.
It was the Mountune finish that I like... and sadly only available thru Mountune [UK]....

It similar to the OE version and makes you do a "double-take" .... very stealthy look that I love.

Plus the weight loss on the rim & plus-size tire that I'm running on.... would be perfect for my NB RS....

Registered
Their are lots of UK mountune dealers that ship direct to the USA why not just buy the UK item from a dealer.

Eg - Your Search Results - JW Racing
Or

Unless you need a Mountune invoice

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Their are lots of UK mountune dealers that ship direct to the USA why not just buy the UK item from a dealer.

Eg - Your Search Results - JW Racing
Or

Unless you need a Mountune invoice
That's a great option!

They wouldn't charge VAT either.

Would their price be the same as the Mountune UK site as well as would the shipping be the same cost and speed?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Costs seem to be the same as Mountune鈥檚 UK site shipping should be similar but probably cheaper
Thanks for the info.

Now if they only take the Mountune rewards as well.

LOL.

Registered
2016 RS2
That's a great option!

They wouldn't charge VAT either.

Would their price be the same as the Mountune UK site as well as would the shipping be the same cost and speed?
I鈥檓 going to try to grab the breather plate..

Reactions: nicklulu

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
@MbbRS , let us know how it pans out.

馃憤

Reactions: 4rd SVT

Registered
2016 RS2
@MbbRS , let us know how it pans out.

馃憤
I just placed an order, not vat, no shipping cost yet, I will be emailed 鈥 I will let you know! I waited too long to get this version of the plate that only EU offers..

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Which site between the two did you placed your order?

Registered
2016 RS2
Which site between the two did you placed your order?
I tried JW Racing..
1 x 2536-EBP-AA, Breather Plate - Focus RS Mk3

Order Total: 拢129.17

Registered
2016 RS2
What鈥檚 the difference between the rads from mountune US/EU? Other then colour?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I think that's about it. Just the color.

Reactions: MbbRS

Registered
Yep just the colour
The US polished item is more expensive to produce than the UK Matt black option.
You also get the 3 silicon water hoses with the USA version included in the price; UK does not get them

Registered
Hey guys, anyone have another UK shop suggestion that sells Mountune parts and will ship to the US? I'm looking for the UK version of the hard pipe and blue silicone hoses, and JW Racing appears to only sell the US version.

TIA!

Registered
Hey guys, anyone have another UK shop suggestion that sells Mountune parts and will ship to the US? I'm looking for the UK version of the hard pipe and blue silicone hoses, and JW Racing appears to only sell the US version.

TIA!

Interested in another shop as well, I reached out to JW about getting the V2 breather plate and never hear back from them.

Registered
Been buying parts from Mountune UK for a while now as well as Mountune US.

Some parts it's not available (cheaper) from one site and vise versa.

I was window shopping two nights ago and saw there was a part at the UK site that I am interested so I put it in the cart, I also have Mountune rewards banked.

When I was checking out, I can't select USA .

I emailed Mountune UK and I was informed that they no longer ship to US addresses directly as it was requested by Mountune USA. Mountune USA however can still help on getting the part from them if desired.

I added Mountune USA on the email thread to get their side. I did not hear anything till I resend the message to them this morning.

Mountune USA basically told me that I can go to another vendor since they have rights to sell the parts in the States, but it would not be the Mountune branding on it.

So, either you use a forwarding company to get stuff from Mountune UK, pay the difference (ex. the intake manifold is $300 more) getting it from Mountune USA or get a different brand or from a different vendor all together.

:unsure:
Interesting, I emailed mountune usa to get the v2 breather plate and they replied with they don't carry that part, and then recommend the v1 breather plate.

Maybe I needed to word my ask different.. Either way, you would think if providing part number they would mention they could get it from UK mountune..馃し鈥嶁檪锔
:cautious::mad:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts