Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Little typo in the title.

Already have one on my ST. Nothing would please me more than an extra 35 HP from the folks at Mountune.

·
Registered
457 Posts
View attachment 2166

So, who's getting one of these for their order?
Nice catch! I would love to know what upgrades have been made and what is available for the RS!

It will definitely be something I am now considering after seeing that it's available for the RS!

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Little typo in the title.

Already have one on my ST. Nothing would please me more than an extra 35 HP from the folks at Mountune.
Fixed. Check my sig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
I either had a brain fart, or an autocorrect.

I'll go with autofart :)

Thanks to the best supermod.
No worries, that's what I'm here for.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'll go with autofart. Can't wait to see what products mountune have for the RS.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It's just a badge. Nothing more. Mountune has been involved with the RS from the beginning. But... There is more to come

·
Registered
965 Posts
Are they simmilar to what Dinan is for the BMW side, complete packages that offer warrant coverage still?
Pretty sure it is. Is Dinan exclusively for BMW, since when? I still have my Dinan chipped ECU from a 94 Honda Civic EX. Maybe Mountune started with other makers as well? IDK

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
What did they offer on the ST and how much did they charge? Still full warranty?
Mountune has been a staple for the FoRS for the longest time.

Currently there are the MP275 and MR300 packages for the FoST.

For the MkII FoRS there is a MP350 package.

Package pricing is listed on the Mountune website.

MP packages are warranty friendly, while MR packages (Race) are not.

Install originally started out as Mountune or Authorized Ford dealerships to maintain the warranty but last I read that has broadened to allow other ASE certified shops to install.

·
Registered
717 Posts
How warranty-friendly are they? I am very much intrigued by sanctioned mods that won't cancel warranty. Does it affect the warranty in any way?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
How warranty-friendly are they? I am very much intrigued by sanctioned mods that won't cancel warranty. Does it affect the warranty in any way?
In the past completely friendly and approved as long as it's installed by Mountune or a Ford tech.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pretty sure it is. Is Dinan exclusively for BMW, since when? I still have my Dinan chipped ECU from a 94 Honda Civic EX. Maybe Mountune started with other makers as well? IDK
Funny, they have been BMW exclusively as long as I have been into BMWs, maybe 10 years?

1 - 20 of 233 Posts