Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled onto this and not sure if anyone else noticed. There is a coupon code "rallye" valid at Mountune. Saves quite a bit of $ on their AP and just about everything else on their site. So tempted to run up my credit cards right now....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Stumbled onto this and not sure if anyone else noticed. There is a coupon code "rallye" valid at Mountune. Saves quite a bit of $ on their AP and just about everything else on their site. So tempted to run up my credit cards right now....
Idk if it still works, but if you use 'July' you should get 10% off.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Was about to order a RMM but then found out that my cellular provider decided to take out the whole $650 for my device upgrade on my credit card, instead of a percentage on each bill like they said... so much for getting car parts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Anybody in the US want to buy me a motor mount and ship it to me? I'll pay of course, I just can't bring myself to pay $80 usd for usps shipping. Thats highway robbery.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
July and rallye codes aren't working for me
I don't think you can use them both at the same time. But each code will take 10% off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't think you can use them both at the same time. But each code will take 10% off.
Looks like they changed their site after a few people used both codes on the Accessports. Now neither code works for just the AP.

Straight from Mountune on Facebook. Cobb doesn't allow vendors to discount APs.

mountune.PNG

·
Registered
287 Posts
Does the RMM for this car really cause that much wheel hop or is it more for feel/shifting to go with their RMM instead? Need to know since I have a bunch of stuff sitting in my cart ATM ready for check out.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Does the RMM for this car really cause that much wheel hop or is it more for feel/shifting to go with their RMM instead? Need to know since I have a bunch of stuff sitting in my cart ATM ready for check out.
If you launch hard, you can feel and hear a nice big 'thud' from the engine moving way too much. It also causes wheel hop as you stated. RMM is easily one of the most cost efficient upgrades to drive quality.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Cool. RMM, Filter (+cleaner kit), pipe kit, shift knob, denso plugs ordered. Kind of hard to pass up on that discount, and the mod bug bit me hard. Got my RA flaps on, aeris floor mats in just before, getting my custom exhaust done on Monday, and xpel shortly after (since the car needs to cure overnight at their shop). So those should hold me over until we see how these tunes turn out. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just purchased a B4 package (a couple days ago, it should arrive today)...didn't use any code but it was already marked down a little over 10%...wonder if they'd add a code discount on top of that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Cool. RMM, Filter (+cleaner kit), pipe kit, shift knob, denso plugs ordered. Kind of hard to pass up on that discount, and the mod bug bit me hard. Got my RA flaps on, aeris floor mats in just before, getting my custom exhaust done on Monday, and xpel shortly after (since the car needs to cure overnight at their shop). So those should hold me over until we see how these tunes turn out. :)
good gawd my wife would divorce me if I tried to spend that much on my car. It has to be spread waaaaaaaaay out so as not to alarm her too much.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts