Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

is it possible to load maps from a second company to the Mountune Accesport or is it locked only for Mountune maps?

Thanks Howie!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Depends what accessport you bought from them. They sell standard v3 accessports, but also also sell their locked mtune accessports that come with their tune only and cannot be changed.

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
44 Posts
Hi all, Post here for do not open a new tread.
To day for a trivial accident , my accesport have demage the screen, because is remained in contrast with the machine door, and lights up but does not show the display. does anyone know if it is possible to change only the display or must to be bought new? if i buy it new, can i download the data from the old to the new one? I am very sad, please help me

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi all, Post here for do not open a new tread.
To day for a trivial accident , my accesport have demage the screen, because is remained in contrast with the machine door, and lights up but does not show the display. does anyone know if it is possible to change only the display or must to be bought new? if i buy it new, can i download the data from the old to the new one? I am very sad, please help me
Your only real / practical option is to contact Cobb and have them do the repair. You don't need to buy a new flasher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts