Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Any predictions? I'm thinking the GT4 or the Miata will take the cake. I'm also thinking the Z06 and ATS-V will place in the top 5 and one should be in the top 3. Even though it is a yacht, I think the Continental GT3 may surprise a few as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Answer is already out in the mag, but I won't spoil it for everyone else. I was surprised. The corvette broke down and instead of getting a new one, they just put it last...

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Well that's pretty stupid, it's like what they did with the Focus ST lightening lap time. They drove the car away with the keys on the roof and destroyed them so they didn't get the next day of runs in and the time showed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Answer is already out in the mag, but I won't spoil it for everyone else. I was surprised. The corvette broke down and instead of getting a new one, they just put it last...
You mean after the Chevy tech's that were there couldn't diagnose the problem and blamed it on bad gas even though it was filled up at the same gas station as the other cars. Chevy earned last place.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Sure been a lot of information being leaked in the past day.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Spoiler! This Guy Tweeted Motor Trend's Best Driver's Car For 2015 One Week Early

This was posted early , before Motor Trend finished releasing the videos ;)
Well I guess I know what the next car I'm going to try to get my hands on at the track. I just realized, they didn't have a GT3, and I don't think they ever have in this test. Last year was a 911S I think, but it would of been interesting to see how the GT-S would compare to a GT3 in this test. I'm a little surprised but I can see it, ever since AMG started the Black division they have built some amazing drivers cars. Now to know the rest of the order:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts