Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would opt for a tune in person. I can understand if there isn't a shop in your area but tunes over the web make me cringe. I'm lucky as I have Cobb two hours south.
Each to their own but I have been with Tune+ for over two years and have tuned for 98, e30, e30 and meth, e85 and now e30/meth and big turbo. Adam is simply one of the very best ecoboost tuners in the world and I would rate his tunes over a Cobb protuner any day of the week. My AFRs are rock solid, timing is aggressive but not overly so and boost is kept within safe limits. My car is very happy and goes very hard. The others I would say are excellent are Randy from Mountune, Justin from Freektune and Alex from Stratified. Have also heard great things about JST but haven’t personally had dealings with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would opt for a tune in person. I can understand if there isn't a shop in your area but tunes over the web make me cringe. I'm lucky as I have Cobb two hours south.
Hate to break it to ya Dad, but that IS the way of the future. Hell, its been the way of the past for the last 10 years or so. I would also go as far to say that logging on the road to adjust the tune would better represent everyday conditions than a nice comfy indoor dyno. Its been tested and proven as one of the best way to get a car dialed in.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Each to their own but I have been with Tune+ for over two years and have tuned for 98, e30, e30 and meth, e85 and now e30/meth and big turbo. Adam is simply one of the very best ecoboost tuners in the world and I would rate his tunes over a Cobb protuner any day of the week. My AFRs are rock solid, timing is aggressive but not overly so and boost is kept within safe limits. My car is very happy and goes very hard. The others I would say are excellent are Randy from Mountune, Justin from Freektune and Alex from Stratified. Have also heard great things about JST but haven’t personally had dealings with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget about Ryan Martin from PDtuning. He is a boss also.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts