Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let the forum know, I've reported that there appears to be major amount of missing posts from 5:25pm EST, 6 April 2019, and 10:57am EST today.

Admin has been informed of the issue and will be looking into correcting the problem.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep. Looks like someone reverted the forum or the host to a previous date.

·
5,622 Posts
Daylight saving bug

·
Premium Member
2016 RS
1,084 Posts
Still happening today. Why is this such a problem for this site? I don't experience this on any other forum I participate in. This site's tracking of viewed threads and posts still doesn't work properly either. Never has. I doubt I'm going to re-up as a gold member given all of these ongoing annoyances.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
A few of the threads I've been having issues with over the past few days seem to have been fixed, but not all. Definitely still a lot missing.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I just wanna say this forum is totally outta whack unless I'm logged in. Tells me my IP has been banned when I try and click on certain threads.

·
5,622 Posts
I just wanna say this forum is totally outta whack unless I'm logged in. Tells me my IP has been banned when I try and click on certain threads.
Rofl..
You've been caught hacking the main frame last week.
Neo are you the chosen one?

·
Administrator
674 Posts
Hello there,

With regards to threads not updating when you're logged out.
We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security.
This programme prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's whats going on here.

Ed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts