Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apparently picked the worst time to take the dog for a walk. My wife called me like 4 minutes after I walked out of the house to tell me that there was a blue RS in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade. Anybody down there to get a look at it in person?

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Didn't see it in person but saw it on TV. Looked good but they mostly showed the GT350 next to it, it looked like the person driving it was either new to a manual trans or was trying to showoff the acceleration as it looked like he was driving pretty jerky (by that i mean not smooth). Hopefully there will be some YouTube videos cropping up over the next few days with some on the ground footage, the car was the signature NB and looked like it had all the options (moon-roof, forged wheels, etc.)

·
Registered
37 Posts
When I went to pick up my wife's Jeep from the dealer yesterday there was a Nitrous Blue RS in the parking lot, this was in White Lake. I used to live near someone who I assume who worked in Vehicle Dynamics as his driveway usually some interesting M-plates in it. I was trying to get home so I didn't notice if the one I saw had an M-plate m it or not...

·
Registered
263 Posts
When I went to pick up my wife's Jeep from the dealer yesterday there was a Nitrous Blue RS in the parking lot, this was in White Lake. I used to live near someone who I assume who worked in Vehicle Dynamics as his driveway usually some interesting M-plates in it. I was trying to get home so I didn't notice if the one I saw had an M-plate m it or not...
That's not to far from me. To bad you were not able to check it out but depending which way on M59 you needed to go I understand.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I saw an NB on 75S just south of square lake road around like 3:00 PM on Friday. It was the first RS I've seen on the road.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The Ann Arbor ones are the car magazine folks.

What Joe said.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just saw a SG RS in Pontiac on 59 East. I was in my TB ST.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That was probably me heading towards Auburn Hills.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Brighton, Michigan here we come!!

My Focus was built on July 14th ... Yeah Finally. I expect it to show up at the Dealer sometime by mid-September! You will notice it by the personalized License Plate "Jims RS"

·
Registered
263 Posts
I waved, but it was like I didn't even exist :sorrow:

Just kidding, looked like you were in the zone.
Sorry about that. The sun must have been in my eyes :redface-new:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts