Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm incredibly disappointed that the States cannot get Magnetic. It's the one color I wanted, and it's the one color that isn't coming here from Europe. I honestly don't understand why. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do now since I'm not 100% crazy about the other colors. I was thinking most people would get the Nitrous Blue. I also contemplated getting the Shadow Black and vinyl wrapping it like the Magnetic Grey. I need to make up my mind before Monday -_-

·
Registered
103 Posts
Even though there are only 4 colors, its really a tough choice haha. I kind of like all the colors...and at the same time I kind of don't. I think the main thing that is making me feel this way is how the colors look different in various lighting or angles.

My current order preference:
1- SB (looks so clean and mean. never had a blk car so i don't know how easy they get dirty. can also wrap into a diff color i.le. The matte satin black render of the RS looks sick.)
2- NB (looks really good when the light is not blasting it and then gets too light colored, standing out with this color is good and bad tho)
3- SG (I'm liking the light colored Nardo Grey on Audi's ....but I've seen some bad angles of SG which make it more like glossy primer than the Audi color)
4 - FW (love the clean white/black storm trooper look.....but there are just so many white cars on the roads now)

^Which is funny because a month ago, this list was totally reversed.

Although I'll probably be getting an RS later on in 2016, so no ordering for me yet =/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Suburban in Sterling Heights :/

I bought in to all of the shortage hype, so I went with the biggest local dealership thinking they would have the most allocations, giving me the best chance to get my hands on one.
I did Varsity in Ann Arbor. Apparently, they're getting 10.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Suburban in Sterling Heights :/

I bought in to all of the shortage hype, so I went with the biggest local dealership thinking they would have the most allocations, giving me the best chance to get my hands on one.
Why sad face, I thought you got car thorough them and they should be getting high allocation number? :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
20 Participants
MidCow3
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing