Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please share if you have already made your deposit and have ordered. I tried through several dealerships and was told that in about a month or so they will be able to place an order for me. Not sure if this is right considering all the others here having already placed theirs. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a Window sticker and am waiting on my car to arrive at the dealer

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
I have a Window sticker and am waiting on my car to arrive at the dealer

Congratulations. Which dealer? I ordered my original allocation thru Metro Ford in Oct, I let that go then got lucky picking up a dealer order at AutoNation Ford. Ill be looking out for RSs on the roads around SoFL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations. Which dealer? I ordered my original allocation thru Metro Ford in Oct, I let that go then got lucky picking up a dealer order at AutoNation Ford. Ill be looking out for RSs on the roads around SoFL.
Mine was through metro ford as well, waiting patiently to pick up my frozen white RS2 with forged wheels and cup 2's!!

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Mine was through metro ford as well, waiting patiently to pick up my frozen white RS2 with forged wheels and cup 2's!!
When do you think it will arrive? The sales manager there found someone to take my allocation ( NB, Moonroof, forged wheels). I would assume it would have a build date by now. It was selected for scheduling in January.

·
Registered
420 Posts
my build date was april 29th, my dealer told me it is in transit . Ford service told me today it is still in Germany ,now with these issues I am really second guessing my decision one bummed out Cape Coral citizen

·
Registered
63 Posts
When do you think it will arrive? The sales manager there found someone to take my allocation ( NB, Moonroof, forged wheels). I would assume it would have a build date by now. It was selected for scheduling in January.
I'm really hoping early July the car was built April 20th I have a window sticker so it's pretty much on the home stretch hopefully really excited

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ford Service told me last Thursday that my car made it to the States, hopefully i can get it before my Bday in July 11

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was Autonation good to you? I'm thinking about replacing my BRZ with an RS, and they have 10 RS's listed on their website, including two spec'd how I'd order. But I'm not going to pay over MSRP.

Also, any Miami owners willing to give me a ride? I'm sure dealer test drives are out of the question for this car anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Was Autonation good to you? I'm thinking about replacing my BRZ with an RS, and they have 10 RS's listed on their website, including two spec'd how I'd order. But I'm not going to pay over MSRP.

Also, any Miami owners willing to give me a ride? I'm sure dealer test drives are out of the question for this car anytime soon.
Autonation treats me Ok.....I prefer them to Metro Ford....eventhough it is further for me, the service dept is fairly good. I would like to hear from others if they know of a better service dept in SoFL

The sales guy I mostly dealt with was Danny Vasquez. I travel alot for work, so when Im home, we could try to plan a time to get together, so you can check out the car.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm bumping this thread because I finally got mine and want to say hello. I will also need to get my deposit back for a Nitrous Blue 2017 in Delray.

In case anyone is looking for a 2016, there are two black RS2s at Gus Machado begging to be taken for MSRP.

·
Registered
63 Posts
What color is your RS dude, I ordered mine back in November from metro ford and picked it up July 6th, anyways hope your liking your RS I love mine!

·
Registered
46 Posts
What dealership does everyone go to? I bought my car at Gus Machado, but I don't really want my car serviced there, as it is out of my way from home and work.

Anybody have any experience with Sawgrass Ford?
I take my cars to pines ford for service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I bought my RS from Sawgrass Ford no huge markup. Mine is Stealth Grey fully loaded. Love the car I drive it daily. Looking forward to seeing other RS's on the road and maybe start a meet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Autonation treats me Ok.....I prefer them to Metro Ford....eventhough it is further for me, the service dept is fairly good. I would like to hear from others if they know of a better service dept in SoFL

The sales guy I mostly dealt with was Danny Vasquez. I travel alot for work, so when Im home, we could try to plan a time to get together, so you can check out the car.
Ordered mine through him too in August...should be here any day now

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
15 Participants
Ghostzz
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing