Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are quite a few of us in MI (the Detroit metro area specifically), I thought we could keep tracks on how all of our orders are progressing. Anybody get their order pulled for scheduling yet? I know mine hasn't yet :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am tracking several orders from SE MI and and only 2 are scheduled. 1 build scheduled in the last week of November and the other build 1st week in Dec. It's going to be a long winter...Well worth the wait though!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I haven't tried tracking mine yet. I had my dealer make some changes to my order. I swapped the forged wheels for the sunroof. I'm thinking that my order was probably pushed to the back because of this. I don't really care if it comes in later. I'd like more time to pay down the ST. It's only about 14 months old.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Making changes to your order before its selected for scheduling will not affect the scheduling date. You don't go to the back of the line.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am tracking several orders from SE MI and and only 2 are scheduled. 1 build scheduled in the last week of November and the other build 1st week in Dec. It's going to be a long winter...Well worth the wait though!
One of the guys from here got his scheduled and he is one allocation in front of mine. Lucky one! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Long wait but would be nice to get it April-May timeframe. After the first rain.

Just checked, currently in the processing stage, and has been selected for scheduling.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got a message from FordService saying that my order has been selected for scheduling. My dealer submitted the order on 10/19 and I received my DORA on the 20th.

·
Registered
386 Posts
@Kingkalukan got his picked (congrats you lucky bastard :rolleyes: ) and since his was priority 12, I'm thinking @tbone yours and mine will be in next round sometimes. Mine is priority 13 and I think yours is 14. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Kingkalukan got his picked (congrats you lucky bastard :rolleyes: ) and since his was priority 12, I'm thinking @tbone yours and mine will be in next round sometimes. Mine is priority 13 and I think yours is 14. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
Yep, mine is 14. I wonder if the Holiday will have any effect on the cars being pulled this week. I guess it depends on whether they are being scheduled by Ford North America or if the Saarlouis plant itself is responsible for the schedule.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yep, mine is 14. I wonder if the Holiday will have any effect on the cars being pulled this week. I guess it depends on whether they are being scheduled by Ford North America or if the Saarlouis plant itself is responsible for the schedule.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Educated guess, it is on plant to make build schedule so most likely Saarlouis.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
@tbone was yours pull yet? Mine got pulled in the last round, Dec 3rd build week Feb 1st so I would expect yours got in there too.
I haven't checked with the dealership in a few weeks, but according to the resident status guru @mboles2 in this thread:
http://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/1446-order-statuses.html#post25635
my order is still unscheduled. Frankly, I'm kinda happy it hasn't been pulled. I'm hoping it doesn't get pulled until after the NAIAS next month. I hope there's a stealth grey RS there, since I'm still on the fence about that color. Word on the street is scheduling selection is set to start back up on 14JAN, so it's possible I can change my order at the last minute if it isn't pulled on 14JAN.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I haven't checked with the dealership in a few weeks, but according to the resident status guru @mboles in this thread:
http://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/1446-order-statuses.html#post25635
my order is still unscheduled. Frankly, I'm kinda happy it hasn't been pulled. I'm hoping it doesn't get pulled until after the NAIAS next month. I hope there's a stealth grey RS there, since I'm still on the fence about that color. Word on the street is scheduling selection is set to start back up on 14JAN, so it's possible I can change my order at the last minute if it isn't pulled on 14JAN.
You are missing "2" in @mboles2 name in your comment above :cool:

I'm kinda hoping my car doesn't arrive before end of April really, want all snow to be gone.

1 - 20 of 538 Posts
About this Discussion
537 Replies
66 Participants
Euroayres
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing