Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I did mine. I guess nobody in GTA updated theirs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks like I'll be seeing @stDan every now and then :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wow, only a handful in Upstate NY!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have ordered mine but everytime I ask the dealer for VOC or DORA they wont send one. They guy just keeps saying is in order process and as soon as he get more info on delivery he will inform me. Not sure if all the dealers got allocations or not im just kinda lost.

·
Registered
165 Posts
SF Bay Area

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have ordered mine but everytime I ask the dealer for VOC or DORA they wont send one. They guy just keeps saying is in order process and as soon as he get more info on delivery he will inform me. Not sure if all the dealers got allocations or not im just kinda lost.
Call and get in contact with the sales manager or GM! You at least should have a VOC. Did he say he submitted the order?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah he daid he did, but Ive ask several times to show me the VOC or DORA and I dont get a text back. I myth go today and talk to the Sales Manager. Im originally from Mexico and ever since I saw the RS over there five years ago, I been waiting for one.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I made this thread for Canada originally (since we only have one regional sub-forum), but it's expanded to North America.

Could a mod/admin move it plz? :D

·
Super Moderator
15,511 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just mean move it out of the Canada sub-forum so more ppl will see it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts