1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Take THAT Matt Farrah...

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Man that must be nice. Must be writen in his contract.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Jealous... but he deserves the first one!!! Love the Rotiforms on it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn where were those wheels as an option. This just cemented my choice to get NB and replace with white thick spoke wheels.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Just think, it you're going to STOA now......you may have a chance to see the FoRS at Ken's HQ in Park City, UT.

When I went there was only the TS FoST in the front lobby, a FiST covered in the garage, and a F150 on tracks that were viewable.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ah i was wondering what the RS would look like with fifteen52 Tarmacs
And surely of the forged variety. Pretty nice bargain with prices starting at $1,399.52

category31356_thumb_full.jpg

PER WHEEL. So..... $5,598.08 for a forged set of small Tarmac's. Guessing maybe the 17" variety. Wonder what a set of forged 19x9's would run. exploding_head_plz_by_hyst3ri4-d4u8eiq.gif

And I thought my forged BBS were bad at 850 ea. Damn. Of course we can always opt for the cast boat anchor versions for like 2 fiddy a piece. But, that'd jack up the unsprung weight which is not the direction I want to take this car. :eek:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saw on svtp where you were able to purchase a ticket to get a chance at winning this car.

1 2016 Focus RS Raffle copy
Ticket to Ride
Buy a $10 ticket that benefits JDRF and you might win a Focus RS

By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

If you love performance there’s a good chance that you will love the forthcoming Focus RS. If you have been following our coverage of the car, you know it packs 350 horsepower, all-wheel drive, and a host of driving technologies highlighted by a Drift Mode that will let you hang the tail out and smoke the tires like Ken Block.

Want to win a 2016 Focus RS modeled after what will become Ken Block’s daily driver? Buy a raffle ticket for $10 and you just might.
Want to win a 2016 Focus RS modeled after what will become Ken Block’s daily driver? Buy a raffle ticket for $10 and you just might.
Well, maybe not exactly like Ken Block, but you get the idea. For those still trying to figure out a way to fit a new Focus RS in the budget, there’s a way you might be able to score one on the cheap, and it will be a lot like the one Mr. Block will drive on the street.

“Ford Performance is kicking off a great benefit raffle today here at Global Rallycross Detroit,” Ken Block said back in July. “They’re giving away a 2016 Ford Focus RS, that will be modeled after my eventual daily driver RS. Every donation benefits the JDRF.”

Even winning a stock Focus RS would be awesome, but winning one give a bit of Ken Block’s Hoonigan style would be even cooler—and buying a raffle ticket will benefit JDRF.
Even winning a stock Focus RS would be awesome, but winning one give a bit of Ken Block’s Hoonigan style would be even cooler—and buying a raffle ticket will benefit JDRF.
That’s right, the Ford Global Action Team is selling off 60,000 raffle tickets at $10 a pop, and if you are holding the winning ticket on November 9, 2015 at 11 a.m., you could win that Focus RS, which will be set up like Ken’s daily. Of course, the winner will have to pay for the taxes, license, insurance, and delivery of the vehicle, but that lucky person will still score quite a bargain, and the proceeds will help a charity that funds juvenile diabetes research.

The drawing will be held at the Conference Event Center in Dearborn, Michigan, on the aforementioned date, but you don’t have to be present to win. You just need to have the winning ticket, and to score one, you’ll have to download and fill out this form and send it in as instructed before the drawing.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Not sure where you saw those prices?? Right off of fifteen52's website

View attachment 2035
Yup, those are the boat anchors. Guess it's the 18's that I saw for about 2 fiddy. Neat lookin'.... but heavy.

These are the ones you'd need if you didn't wanna weigh the car down>> The pricing I used was from 1552 directly.
Forged Monoblock Tarmac F40 ? fifteen52 LLC

You can order them at a discounted rate from other suppliers, but you'd still have well over 4 grand in a set.
1552_Forged-MB-Tarmac-F40 fifteen52 Forged Monoblock Tarmac F40

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Haha that is insane! Maybe if it was strictly a show car but for street use someone would be insane to have those for wheels. That's almost as bad as when I was looking for a set of adv.1 wheels for my mk1. A set of those would set you back over 8000 without any upgrades!
The adv.1 stuff if beautiful. There are a couple cars in the parking lot I park in for work that have them. Amazing.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
He has an MKII hidden away somewhere for sure. Not sure if I want to blow all my down payment money on the raffle to try and win this one.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Of course this all happens after I already ordered a FoRS! Just my luck.....,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
He has an MKII hidden away somewhere for sure. Not sure if I want to blow all my down payment money on the raffle to try and win this one.
That MKII has gone back over the pond - or to the crusher. By law, it had to. Ford owned the car.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts