Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into buying a 17+RS
Can you get a RS2 without sunroof?

specifaclly looking for the heated seats and steering

Thanks

Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
Check out this thread: Used Focus RS Market?

You'll want the RS2 options (Nav, heated seats/wheel) but moonroof is an option on both base (RS1) and RS2

Better move fast, they're getting hard to find.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks reply, but that wasnt the question lol.... there are 6 at one dealer here im mn, and plenty more for sale here speccifically looking for rs2 no sunroof, if thats a thing or not

Registered
Thanks reply, but that wasnt the question lol.... there are 6 at one dealer here im mn, and plenty more for sale here speccifically looking for rs2 no sunroof, if thats a thing or not
RS2 no sunroof was a factory configuration. Not sure how common.

Premium Member
I've got an 18 NB without sunroof. 18s had the RS2 package (heated wheel and seats) standard. It's a rare combo.

Registered
RS2 package without sunroof is somewhat rare. A lot of the cars were fully loaded unfortunatley. Or they are all base spec.

Registered
North American models got Sync 3 v1.0 for 2016, only non-N.A models got Sync 2. 2017 got Sync 3 v.2.2. Same hardware, if you don't want to do the Cyanlabs jump to 3.4 you can just do a Ford blessed upgrade to 3, but I got the 2017 for better chance of a solid header gasket fix.

EDIT: looks like 2017 did get new hardware to support Apple car play, but if you want that you could also just get the new hub per this thread: Unofficial Update- Sync3 v2.2 with Android Auto and...

Registered
RS2 no sunroof was a factory configuration. Not sure how common.
Sadly far too uncommon. When my RS was totaled and I was searching for a replacement, finding one without a sunroof was a PITA. In the end, I couldn't find one and ended up with a sunroof car. I regret it still.

Banned
Just FYI, but Metro Ford in OK has a 鈥16 SB with 25k miles priced at 28k. That appears to be a very good deal & the car looks nice. As far as the sunroof goes, that going to be hit & miss. Most seem to have them... I鈥檇 prefer to not have one as well.

There鈥檚 a Chevy Dealer in MN that has an 鈥18 LE RR w/12k miles for 36k. That looks like a very nice car.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2017 RS
When I was looking for mine, I didn't want RS2 or a sunroof but my choices ended up being blue w/o roof or grey with roof. I went grey and have opened the sunroof zero times in 2 years. It's a little annoying when I think about it but functionally it doesn't really make a difference for my purposes.

Registered
Im looking into buying a 17+RS
Can you get a RS2 without sunroof?

specifaclly looking for the heated seats and steering

Thanks
I may be selling my 2018 RS. Nitrous blue with heated seats and steering wheel, sync 3. No sunroof. My 2018 has the black roof. Texas punched holes in the front garnish for a license plate bracket, so I have a brand new garnish in a box to replace it. Came with the RS car cover and the specialty owner box. It has 3131 miles. No dents, dings. It鈥檚 perfect. I am asking $36K. I am the only owner and it鈥檚 garage kept always. My email address is [email protected].

Registered
Mine was a 鈥17 NB, I selected all options except cup2 because they鈥檙e garbage in the wet and no sunroof. Still regret selling it. Good luck in your search. I asked the new owner for right of first refusal on the one I sold so who knows, I may be reunited with it one day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts