Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking for a RS in the Pacific Northwest (I am in the Seattle area) at MSRP. I am looking for just RS2 and the winter tire package. I would take any color other than blue. Let me know if you have one, or know of one.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I thought you were joking but they do have 23 on the lot or on order and the "list prices" and "discounts" are crazy.
I was told customer orders don't show up on their web sites, but that could be different dealer to dealer. I can't stand the phony list prices, even worse when they purposely don't give the shortcut link to the window sticker. I wasn't willing to step foot in a dealership if they wouldn't commit to MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called them on Sunday, they still want $10,000 over. They are insane! I feel bad for all the Ford engineers who worked hard on this vehicle to make a fun affordable car, then dishonest dealerships ruin it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Portland craigslist has a black RS2, moonroof and standard rims for $39,500 with 2,500 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
16,478 Posts
I called them on Sunday, they still want $10,000 over. They are insane! I feel bad for all the Ford engineers who worked hard on this vehicle to make a fun affordable car, then dishonest dealerships ruin it.
I'd tell them you're buying elsewhere. Quite a few FoRS sitting on lots at and a few under MSRP. Besides at that price I'd mention that car is going to be a showroom queen since it'll be there a while with a $10K ADM. How many cars have they moved at that asking price? Just another point for them to come off that ADM.

Reactions: jmetzger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Town Ford, Wenatchee/ Ask for Todd Lee. They had three a week or two ago. I bought mine there for a fair price & they were good to deal with.

Your Uncle

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I am looking for a RS in the Pacific Northwest (I am in the Seattle area) at MSRP. I am looking for just RS2 and the winter tire package. I would take any color other than blue. Let me know if you have one, or know of one.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got an email from Port Orchard Ford about a black RS2 for MSRP, they just sold it to Pierre Ford instead. I am pretty sure Pierre Ford is trying to buy up all reasonably priced Rs in the Seattle area.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just got an email from Port Orchard Ford about a black RS2 for MSRP, they just sold it to Pierre Ford instead. I am pretty sure Pierre Ford is trying to buy up all reasonably priced Rs in the Seattle area.
That is.. sleezy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts