Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any leads on dealers? I'm good to fly and pickup, so anywhere is fine. I'm willing to go $1000 above MSRP, but not 3-5K above. Any help would be appreciated. Thx!

·
Registered
17 Posts
3k above MSRP at my dealer. They have 1 RS2 coming in black. Can be had for just under 40k

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
3k above MSRP at my dealer. They have 1 RS2 coming in black. Can be had for just under 40k
How does that math work out?

Base RS - $35,730
RS2 Package - $2,785
Destination - $875
Total - $39,390

With ADM that comes out to ~$42k

·
Registered
17 Posts
How does that math work out?

Base RS - $35,730
RS2 Package - $2,785
Destination - $875
Total - $39,390

With ADM that comes out to ~$42k
Yeah, they are asking 3k over but after my second visit today picking up my ST for warranty work he said I can have it for just under 40k.. This deal is making my decision to stay with Ford much easier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is for you are a lead for me?

I
Yeah, they are asking 3k over but after my second visit today picking up my ST for warranty work he said I can have it for just under 40k.. This deal is making my decision to stay with Ford much easier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like this one is a few K over MSRP. I appreciate the effort ST-RS, but I'm looking for closer to MSRP. Still looking for leads...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DRATS! All my leads are completely out of allocations! I appreciate everyone's help and thanks for trying to hook a brother up! I'm calling dealers myself daily. Just don't want to pay ADM.

Anyone else have a lead I could have???

·
Registered
11 Posts
All of the mullinax stores were sold out months ago. I got mine from Charlotte county ford is where I got mine. Ask to speak to:

Alan Stier

Don Gasgarth?s

Charlotte County Ford

3156 Tamiami Trail

Port Charlotte, FL? 33952

(941) 380-5300

·
Registered
421 Posts
Did theygive you a date, i ordered there first allocation in december it was already spec'd and ordered as stock and they told me spring/blue-rs2

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just called. He's out, too. Thanks for trying!!! I really appreciate the help! At some point I'm going to score. Right now just a big loser! Haha

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm not sure how the orders work in detail but is it possible to go to a dealer and put in an order even if they don't have an allocation and if you're ok with it being a "retail" order that takes forever to be fulfilled? If so, then I bet Mullinax in apopka would still do MSRP!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don Reid Ford in Maitland has a FW RS2 as of this morning it was still available

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered from Sawgrass Ford they have one more allotment and Margate Ford has a allotment plus both have some that are coming in to sell but both want $3000.00 over!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts