Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I’m starting the process for an RS build and came across MAP’s Stage 1 and Stage 2 short blocks.

I see much mentioning of other reputable shops that have incredible results for built short/long blocks, however I couldn’t find any feedback (positive or negative) about MAP’s products.

If you have any feedback from experience working with or purchasing items from MAP, I’m all ears. Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
FWIW, I've had good experiences buying things from them for a different car, and to my knowledge they have a good reputation on various other car forums - but no experience with their short blocks or anything RS related.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Same^ have bought numerous items for my Evo, and they were all quality items. They have a good reputation in the Evo scene, haven't bought anything RS specific yet, but would not hesitate after previous transactions with them.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
MAP isn’t an in-your-face type of organization. They just do exceptional work every day. They build engines that are marketed by other vendors in their name. I’ve been buying parts and services from them for over a decade, so you can’t buy better “stuff”.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought numerous parts from MAP for my Evo and also had it pro tuned by them Nothing but great, knowledgeable, down to earth people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts