Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 RS NB, Cobb CAI, Access Port, Intercooler, REM
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I'm new to the board and I am looking for an RS like so many others. I prefer an adult owned and driven car in NB, but I have sent some messages regarding other colors. I'm an adult who owned an ST a few years back and always wanted the RS, but life went a different direction and I just never bought one.

Now, I'm ready with the garage space and money. As I said, I prefer the adult owned/driven not tracked or raced car. However, if someone added some mods professionally and everything is well done, I would consider it after having a chance to talk to the owner and getting to know them. I just want to know that the owner is as particular as I am when it comes to their car.

I have tried to reach out to a few posters with cars for sale including a grey RS that sounds like a really good fit for me even though it wasn't the NB I'm looking for. Please message me with any information. I look forward to talking to some car people.

Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a NB for sale in the post directly below yours...
Thanks. Yes. I posted to that thread to see if it was still available. That is why is just below mine. I tried to message him, but the site said that as a new member, I had reached my limit of messages which was one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a friend selling one in Colorado. When you get a chance to send a message, PM me and I can get you in touch with him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just sent you my phone number

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a '17 but it's an "RS1" if you can live without the heated seats, although they would have been nice this morning. Mine does have a sunroof though. I notice it says you're from Denton and I'm just about an hour east of Dallas. The one I'm selling has 7000 miles, blue, stock. If you're still looking for one then let me know

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hey Pokey, how did you circumvent the ban??
See how long you last this time😂😂😂😘😘😘

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello All, I'm new to the board and I am looking for an RS like so many others. I prefer an adult owned and driven car in NB, but I have sent some messages regarding other colors. I'm an adult who owned an ST a few years back and always wanted the RS, but life went a different direction and I just never bought one.

Now, I'm ready with the garage space and money. As I said, I prefer the adult owned/driven not tracked or raced car. However, if someone added some mods professionally and everything is well done, I would consider it after having a chance to talk to the owner and getting to know them. I just want to know that the owner is as particular as I am when it comes to their car.

I have tried to reach out to a few posters with cars for sale including a grey RS that sounds like a really good fit for me even though it wasn't the NB I'm looking for. Please message me with any information. I look forward to talking to some car people.

Jeff
Hi, I have a my NB 2017 for sale if you are still interested.
Let me know if you want me to answer some questions.

Thanks!
Colin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All,

Thank you for all of your help and suggestions, but I ended up going in a completely different direction. I purchased a 2011 Shelby GT500 convertible today. As I was looking at the options, I still love the RS and I think I want one some day, but in the end I wanted a convertible more than anything. Plus, I'm a mustang guy and always wanted a Shelby, so I decided to jump in.

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts