Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ford should make one of those edible calendars like they do for Christmas that counts down the month of December until Christmas, with chocolate shaped Focus RS behind each door. They should send it to customers 30 days before delivery and when the chocolate is gone, your RS is here!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sounds cool but hey I've got a countdown on my phone, lol!

Days since ordered, days since rs production started, days till spring and added days that I've been selected for scheduling. Almost wondering sometimes if it's not making like time is going slower.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm sad to admit that the fact that the picture says "14 inch Wall Clock" and the first line in the description is "10 inch Wall Clock" has been bothering me all day. Wrong car and a crap cut/paste description... When the hype machine starts for this car, people are going to put an RS badge on a gear shift knob from a 79' pinto and try to sell it for $149.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Omg it's a WRX RS, just what I've always wanted! lol

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
That clock is funny, although the rendering doesn't look bad. The wing wouldn't work very well, though :)

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
DeltaT
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing