Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any aftermarket lightweight crankshaft pulleys? I'm in need of a new one and ford doesn't know when they will receive more OEM pulleys (G1FZ-6312-A).
The only one I've been able to find is the agency power crankshaft water pump pulley kit but they have been discontinued since 2020. If anyone has any information that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2016 SG RS2
301 Posts
If you do come across the Agency do not buy it. had nothing but issues with the belt coming off. They are not machined right.

I ended up going back to factory pulleys.

Really didnt make any difference anyways.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I second that. Stay away from Agency Power they made a pulley without ever seeing the car for sure. The step of the ribs on the belt’s races is wrong and the profile is wrong, it will heat up and eat the accessory belt and the AC belt prematurely. Also the 6.5mm alignment hole does not measure 6.5mm but is somewhat smaller. I have a brand new one here but I won’t sell it to anyone, it’s a P.O.S and I got ripped off. Also their water pump pulley does not fit: you have to grind the central hole otherwise it does not mate to the water pump. Agency Power is a bunch of clowns selling products they never installed, let alone tested. At least that’s the case with their RS pulley kit.

If you urgently need a solution you can order a keyed pulley from Mountune USA. It’s a stock Ford pulley with a 3mm key slot machined for use with keyed crankshafts. The key slot won’t be used but that’s inconsequential.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts