Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was recently suggested that we get some fun THREADS going. This is one of my favorite threads on another Forum and I think it could be a lot of fun here.

I actually saw this gem in person and had to snap a couple of shots! Whether or not it came from the factory like that doesn't change my opinion that it's RICEY!

Rice1.jpg
Rice2.jpg

Anyone know what kind of car that is? Anyone?? :p

·
Registered
198 Posts
YES! A great thread to bring over :D
****, the comments already started.jpg

Reactions: COBBST

·
Registered
190 Posts
If its all show and no go

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rice to me is putting neon colors all over wheels and things it shouldnt be on.
Hey now. I like neon colors. Paint. Not lights. If it's tastefully done and depends on the color. Like pink wheels on Honda's I think that's rice. Now lime green wheels on a black car.

I'm gonna go with nice. Colorful accents can be very pleasing to the eye if you actual think about what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey now. I like neon colors. Paint. Not lights. If it's tastefully done and depends on the color. Like pink wheels on Honda's I think that's rice. Now lime green wheels on a black car.

I'm gonna go with nice. Colorful accents can be very pleasing to the eye if you actual think about what you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.
Well opinions of rice is pretty much entirely subjective, so its kinda irrelevant to debate, but green wheels on a black car in any form is major rice to me. I see scion tc's riding around everywhere with red, blue, green, pink, orange (you name it) wheels and i always shake my head. Now a black car with green calipers would look good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
IMAG0049.jpg I guess this guy thought his dart would need all that downforce after his muffler delete. I've heard lawnmowers with a better exhaust note.

·
Registered
268 Posts
well being its right in the name, Asian cars. Which can be further narrowed to 4 cylinder Asian cars and maybe some straight sixxers. That's how the term started. However, I think we can apply it to any 4 or 6 cylinder car that's been modded to have a loud fart cannon that sounds like crap or has ghetto ass spoilers and such

·
Super Moderator
16,278 Posts
A little life for this thread and a bit of rice:

chinese-toyota-gt86.jpg

A Chinese Toyota GT86 with a little rearend flare.

·
Super Moderator
16,278 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,278 Posts
WOW! RS WRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
If the guy taking the pic of the RS WRC:rolleyes: didn't ArmorAll his dash so much we might see the bad a little better...:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts