Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m just all around late to the game. Late in getting an RS (January 1st if this year). Late to posting this thread, but it’s time to catch up!

Came from a Jeep on 40’s as my daily (which I still have), so it’s been quite the change of pace. The first month or so, I was actually getting better gas mileage in the Jeep than the RS! Now that’s out of the system, I’ve been getting better in the Ford, but was still kind of surprised 😂.

Got an access port right away, and just ordered an ETS intercooler, cp-e catted downpipe (I swear to god if the auto correct doesn’t knock if the **** off I’m going to loose it) and turbosmart wastegate actuator today! So hopefully those show up sooner than later so I can get that all installed, which in turn means I can go bug the guys at Edge Autosport for a tune!

Many years ago I had a top mounted big turbo speed 6, so I’m happy to see that platform ultimately has been developed, refined, and dialed in to something much, much better in the RS’s!
Anyways, I’m out in Denver, so hopefully I’ll see some of you out there!

·
5,622 Posts
Welcome to focusrs.org
Your going to love this car.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yay! Another former Mazdaspeed! Welcome and congratulations on your new chapter! Hope you enjoy the RS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to focusrs.org
Your going to love this car.
Enjoy.
So far I already do! Only thing I don’t like is it’s such a pain in the ass to keep a black car clean 😂

Yay! Another former Mazdaspeed! Welcome and congratulations on your new chapter! Hope you enjoy the RS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoy so far is an understatement! Everyday I seem to find something new I’m impressed with. It’s very hard to find things I want to change or improve upon (obviously power is exempt from that statement).

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've been a member for a year or so now and still don't own an RS, don't feel bad haha. I'm the definition of a lurker. I hope you enjoy the car.

Pics or its not real!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been a member for a year or so now and still don't own an RS, don't feel bad haha. I'm the definition of a lurker. I hope you enjoy the car.

Pics or its not real!
I’m horrible about taking pictures! Of course pretty much the only one is a dirty ass car after driving down the mountain in a snow storm the bight before I took the picture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts