Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Base Stealth Gray today. Hope I'm not too late for the first run. Dealership says they should know by January or February if I get or not. They have already had one confirmed RS at dealership, I'm trying to be #2. What are my odds? Less then 5%? If I miss out, that means I won't get in the spring, but could get one since ordered today when?

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts
KY Thread

@Jax5

Did you order through Champion Ford? I'm amazed that they even received an allocation for the FoRS given every time I checked their stock they never had a FoST on the lot or even knew what one was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are just putting in my order, doubt I'll get one, but I have heard they did get at least one for a guy.

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts
The dealership knows how many allocations they have and should tell you this up front. Also they will tell you when they could order for a non allocated car, if not, you're wasting your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered mine back in the beginning of November and haven't heard anything yet, so we will see......hopefully it comes soon!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put my order and deposit down when you could first order one. No confirmation on a build date yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
jpdaugherty
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing