Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: James

description: Set of KW clubsport coilovers. They have dampening adjustments as well as rebound, they also feature ride height adjustability. Coilovers were taken off my car as is with no adjustments to the settings. This is a straight plug and play kit.

I have Owned these for a few months now and have participated in two track days on them. They have around ~1000miles. They are setup for a more mild track/street use. They were run at NJMP and WGNY. Both set the car handled amazingly.

Price
$2500 Picked up.
$2600 meet/delivery within a 2 hour driving distance
$2700 meet/delivery with in a 4 hour driving distance
$2700 shipped and insured inside USA.
$2800 shipped to Canada.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cars been returned to stockish so it can become a more reasonable daily driver and possibly sell it in the spring.

·
Premium Member
4,814 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
4,814 Posts
What are your other cars?

You do what you have to do sir.

Reactions: chasepres

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are your other cars?

You do what you have to do sir.
I got a black RS that was supposed to be a daily but ended up full Bolton and 2.3/2.0 hybrid engine and built the trans for bad ass street car. Bought a nitrous blue 16 and gutted it built the trans, engine and added coolers to run NASA time trials and competition then bought a race red LE to do a rallye project. Hopefully I’ll have it done by mid to late spring. I really need a new tow vehicle as my Xterra is reaching the 250k mile marker as is eating up to much nickel and dime cash.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I got a black RS that was supposed to be a daily but ended up full Bolton and 2.3/2.0 hybrid engine and built the trans for bad ass street car. Bought a nitrous blue 16 and gutted it built the trans, engine and added coolers to run NASA time trials and competition then bought a race red LE to do a rallye project. Hopefully I’ll have it done by mid to late spring. I really need a new tow vehicle as my Xterra is reaching the 250k mile marker as is eating up to much nickel and dime cash.
If you are single, ignore the following:
If you are married, please write a thread titled, “How to Circumvent the War Department“
Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wasn’t expecting this answer when I asked for a reason, lol! Good luck with sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
James, they look just like mine. See you again at NJMP.

-Mike

Reactions: Moxboost

·
Registered
893 Posts
Beautiful kit if set up properly!
Anyone getting this will unleash the beast and will take corners with double the speed they usually do.
I realized this when my partner was splat in the bucket seat with the seatbelt pushing her not to move :).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts