Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I respect every brand of cars..... they do leave a mark in history... Good or bad.

Other auto makers learn from each other.

the Stinger is a good car for $$$ and the performance you get.

I see other people talk smack about the RS, "why not get and Audi or a BMW for that kind of money?", same when I had my Evo.

I picked up my last Evo for $34,000, after 5 yrs and 32,000 miles it got rear ended, the insurance company gave me $32,000 for the car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’m open to most cars. The KIA just doesn’t get me going . I’d rather spend more on a BMW or Audi. Hell, I’d rather drive a slower Dodge Charger R/T. I don’t think it’s closed minded to dislike something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Kia has a much higher reliability rating then Ford, BMW, Audi and Dodge. But I absolutely understand how some brands just don't turn people's crank. Lol. When I 1st head of the Kia Stinger, I honestly thought yeah OK, it will be a cheap piece of crap... but it's pretty darn good for what it is, a high speed touring/highway car. The RS is a Rally Sport, a pretty small but awesome niche. An all weather road legal rally car. 😎

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Not sure if you can call a Stinger GT a winter beater (yet), but easily getting 100 whp on any platform with a cheap (~$1000) tune isn't a bad deal for any car. Especially when starting with 365hp. See the burgertuning mods...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Almost dead even here. Manual 6 speed is way, way more fun but not ideal for the quarter mile when up against modern automatics.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Those sounded like some pretty slow shifts though...

41 - 53 of 53 Posts