Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted my dealership, I deal with the fleet manager of a large dealership in the Atlanta area, earlier this week to see what the scoop was. He called me back today and he said I have news on your car. He said since our earlier conversation this week he had been quite frustrated because he could not find any info on my car. Low and behold in walks the Regional Ford Rep today, so he puts him on the trail. Word from the regional guy is: My car is scheduled for the build week of Feb 1, and he said my car would be one of the first 10 produced. I will keep you guys informed as I have more info. My sales guy said he would contact me as soon as he got a vin, but he might not get a vin until the car gets stateside.

·
Registered
262 Posts
If that turns out to be true, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Would you mind posting your order number and dealer code? There's a pair of superheroes on the forum who can look up the order internally.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If that turns out to be true, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Would you mind posting your order number and dealer code? There's a pair of superheroes on the forum who can look up the order internally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
So you didn't place your order until Nov 11th? Fords way of picking orders is so ass backwards it's crazy. At any rate, congrats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you didn't place your order until Nov 11th? Fords way of picking orders is so ass backwards it's crazy. At any rate, congrats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Sorry, but at this juncture it is all speculation. I just thought I would share some info. I'm sure someone will debunk the whole conversation soon enough.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey Qluber!

Did you pay msrp for the RS?

I guess you're selling the ST?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Is it correct that Selection for Manufacturing is done in such a way as to scatter the cars geographically randomly and widely, rather than "First Ordered, First Manufactured", so RS's begin to appear all across the country everywhere more or less simultaneously?

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts
That appears to be a left hand drive or N.A. car what is it doing in a UK dealership?
That maybe what's causing the stir.

I see the LHD wheel but then I see the headlight washer bump in the bumper.

I just hope our rides don't show up as RHD here in North America.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Charcoal Black seems like a rare colour in North America, Whats the Muscle Car in your Avatar? Congrats on your Good News!
The car in my avatar is an unrestored 1969 Coronet R/T 59,000 original miles

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
28 Participants
Robin Watson
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing