Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I was so close to buying a Blue STI but with a 6 month wait decided to get into the RS, my wife has an Edge and my Son a Fiesta they are both great Cars, My Dealer is a 10 min walk from my house.. easy decision for a all season car!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Good choice IMHO... I've had several Subi's and STi's. The fact that Subaru is stOOpid enough NOT to bring any fast hatchbacks to the US, and to keep dragging on with that same crappy engine design they have in their fast sedans... put them under the bus for me. My wife got clobbered in her WRX wagon last year on the freeway, and the car was totaled. It held up very well in the accident, so I couldn't talk her into ANYTHING other than a Subi to replace it. She needs the versatility of a hatchback for her job, so we ended up with a nice slow Impreza hatch. F'n Subaru. :mad:

With what's out there right now, I don't think there's a better hot hatch than the RS, period!!! And this Ford is the real deal... not a watered down version for the US. Should be epic.

Congrats. Now start biting your fingernails off and staring at your calendar like the rest of us! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice congrats, i need to drive one first; although i know the engine is good(have 2.0l eco boost) i need to feel the driving dynamics of this car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts