Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
5,582 Posts
Wow...
Nice...are they vented roters on front discs and black brembos? Is that stock or option?

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Did your salesperson from the dealership give you a VIN?

Full or partial?

If you have a full VIN, congrats!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
That's awesome! I wouldn't sleep and just stay up all night drinking or something like that.

·
5,582 Posts
Wow...
Nice...are they vented roters on front discs and black brembos? Is that stock or option?
Ahhhh I see now.
That image has been Photoshoped..
Clever..

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm hoping that they will make the RS500 in a year or two. I'm sure after I order my car I won't sleep when it shows up. It will rack up abou 1,200 miles the first night lol, then I'll sleep in it like a fort.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did your salesperson from the dealership give you a VIN?

Full or partial?

If you have a full VIN, congrats!
unfortunately i didn't take that phone call, one of my staff did. she just passed along the message. i'll call the dealership and find out later.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
unfortunately i didn't take that phone call, one of my staff did. she just passed along the message. i'll call the dealership and find out later.
I have my fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Seriously dude, you just walked into a pack of starving wolves, dropped a fat steak in the middle and bounced. People are losing their minds lol. I hope it's true! @LTWU
he dident just drop the steak, he put a unbreakable cage over it, as we all try to claw at it haplessly

·
Registered
716 Posts
FYI OP, if you're trolling please understand that when you signed up to be a member of these forums there was a term you agreed to that allows us to legally burn down your house, split the funds in your bank account between the forum members, and I get to date your daughter. That last one has a stipulation that A) you have a daughter and B) shes above a 7.

·
Registered
197 Posts
FYI OP, if you're trolling please understand that when you signed up to be a member of these forums there was a term you agreed to that allows us to legally burn down your house, split the funds in your bank account between the forum members, and I get to date your daughter. That last one has a stipulation that A) you have a daughter and B) shes above a 7.
so if shes 15 thats cool with you?

·
Registered
716 Posts
so if shes 15 thats cool with you?
How could I forget stipulation C. As found in the FocusRS.org very official terms and conditions...

"C) Troll's daughter must be of legal age and must be within 5 years of Cheapo911's age. If daughter does not fit the criteria outline in section A, B and C the punishment is void (the previous punishments of house burning and division of funds remain active) However, if troll's daughter fails to meet the requirements but the troll's wife does, she may be substituted in place of troll's daughter."

·
Registered
197 Posts
How could I forget stipulation C. As found in the FocusRS.org very official terms and conditions...

"C) Troll's daughter must be of legal age and must be within 5 years of Cheapo911's age. If daughter does not fit the criteria outline in section A, B and C the punishment is void (the previous punishments of house burning and division of funds remain active) However, if troll's daughter fails to meet the requirements but the troll's wife does, she may be substituted in place of troll's daughter."
Lmao!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts