Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just this morning had the dealer call to order my RS. I'm officially in. My dealer got allocation of just one car, they got the Shelby gt 350's. They said the numbers are gonna be lower than we thought.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey X I'm in Muskegon. Dealer got three gt 350, but only get one RS. Maybe like only a couple hundred coming to the states.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hey X I'm in Muskegon. Dealer got three gt 350, but only get one RS. Maybe like only a couple hundred coming to the states.
There are probably going to be just under 100 in Michigan alone. I'd say 2,000 units minimum for the U.S. would be a conservative, but close estimate.

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts
Moved over to Purchasing area.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was told by the guys at GAS ( I'm not saying I believe it ) the exact # was 2223 per year till 2018. So a 3 year run with just a little over 2000 per year

·
Registered
130 Posts
How do you get your dealer to confirm their allocation? I really wish Ford would step up here and let us know exactly what dealers are getting what. I've placed my order, I just want to make sure that it gets placed as soon as possible.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dealer got a call to order today, conference called me while they ordered and confirmed. I was told no other dealer got the car in my part of the state, I don't think USA is getting anywhere near 2000 cars.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You are late to the game. USA is getting 2000 or more cars. Dealers should know allocations by now. My dealer has 2 confirmed allocations. Myself and another member here are the 2.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
BMXNBULLDOG
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing