Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone confirmed if the James Barone Racing Trilogy motor mounts (lower, upper driver and passenger side mounts) for the Focus ST are compatible with the Focus RS? James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performanceoffers different durometers and even offers a solid lower mount. Excellent motor mounts and great pricing as you don't pay for the fancy advertising and ads.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Has anyone confirmed if the James Barone Racing Trilogy motor mounts (lower, upper driver and passenger side mounts) for the Focus ST are compatible with the Focus RS? James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performanceoffers different durometers and even offers a solid lower mount. Excellent motor mounts and great pricing as you don't pay for the fancy advertising and ads.
JBR has a terrible reputation on the speed platform, which uses the same mounts as the ST for at least the RMM. I also read that the RMM of the ST and the RS aren't exactly the same, so some work, but some don't. COBB's RMM is interchangable, as is the Mountune RMM, but the CPE and Damond mounts are different.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I have a jbr rmm on my ms3 , 30k and have no complaints

Also big rear swaybar and intake. No issues

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have a jbr rmm on my ms3 , 30k and have no complaints

Also big rear swaybar and intake. No issues
Not to completely thread jack you, but I can email you an entire slew of picture evidence of JBR parts failures posted in the mazdaspeed 3 owners group on facebook. I just don't trust the brand when he claims he 'engineers' parts, but there is no actual engineer at his company, or contracted. Accompanied with the many failures.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
There are whiners for every part made, focus rs even. Lol

Most aftermarket stuff is done by trial error vs numerical calculations

1 - 5 of 5 Posts