Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys it look like they added the RS like, this evening, to our order banks. 3 trim options, no details all marketing code.

The order bank is not open, still setting it up. BUT: It looks like maybe you can get forged wheels without track tires.

Package called RS2 with leather and heated wheel.

Other than that only option is a moonroof.

Im not posting pics, I'll let someone else. I don't wanna get in trouble again :(

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Sign me up for the moonroof

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hopefully the forged wheels without track tires is an option. Probably the only option I would think about doing....maybe a moonroof as well. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pay attention folks. Wheel and tire choices have been confirmed long ago. You can get the forged wheels with choice of tires
ive been following this car way before it was evened rumored and I never saw that anywhere, but I am thrilled.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good to know, didn't know it was actually confirmed. Maybe still to early but hopefully prices start to pop up also. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to know, didn't know it was actually confirmed. Maybe still to early but hopefully prices start to pop up also. :)
I expect prices and order guides any day now that its in our order banks. maybe weeks. but shouldn't be months.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Guys it look like they added the RS like, this evening, to our order banks. 3 trim options, no details all marketing code.

The order bank is not open, still setting it up. BUT: It looks like maybe you can get forged wheels without track tires.

Package called RS2 with leather and heated wheel.

Other than that only option is a moonroof.

Im not posting pics, I'll let someone else. I don't wanna get in trouble again :(
Nice!

Typically, how long will it be before you start seeing prices and other details? Compared to other release of order banks, how long before we can order?

I just hope Ford releases prices before we are allowed to order. Unlike the Mustang-prices were released days after expected delivery dates.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What are all the options mentioned?

1 - 20 of 706 Posts