Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Still in search for that blue Cobb Limited Edition Shift Knob. Will pay $$ plus shipping. Drop a comment or message if you are selling or know of anybody who is! Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also would consider a Billetworkz (lightbulb, teardrop or hybrid w/ no engraving preferred) shift knob as well.

·
Registered
2016 NB RS
45 Posts
Also would consider a Billetworkz (lightbulb, teardrop or hybrid w/ no engraving preferred) shift knob as well.
There was a guy on the usa facebook page that showed a picture of a blue cobb knob while selling something else. I jokingly asked if it was included. He messaged me telling me he would sell it to me for $350. To which I respectfully declined and carried on with my day.

I wish you good luck in your search, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Check out Raceseng, they have some awesome knobs that you can even custom colour, I'm sure they could do an NB colour for you if you asked.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
😂😂 Holy moly! Lmao what an upcharge! I’ve never seen them go for that much as far as resale. His must be made of gold or something lol. Okay, thanks, I’ll definitely check them out!

·
Registered
2016 NB RS
45 Posts
😂😂 Holy moly! Lmao what an upcharge! I’ve never seen them go for that much as far as resale. His must be made of gold or something lol. Okay, thanks, I’ll definitely check them out!
Yeah it was a huge upcharge for sure. A bit ridiculous, but apparently he said he paid that for it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve only seen them go for resale max $110? Plus shipping. I HOPE he didn’t actually pay $350 for it lmao 🤷🏼‍♀️

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,163 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
You just missed one for $50:

Reactions: jefferysanders