Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I had wanted to go to the RS Adrenaline Academy, but couldn't find an available time that would work for me. I figured I'd check the schedule early this year, but now I can't seem to find the website. On the Ford Performance site there is an Owners drop down that lists the other vehicle specific classes (like the ST Octane Academy for example) but the RS Adrenaline Academy is missing. Does anyone know if they ended it?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I believe RS academy was done last year since 2018's were the last model year and they have the 1 yr limit rule to take the class

·
Registered
99 Posts
Per the Ford Performance Racing school's facebook page, RSAA is finished. No new dates.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Yep, only left are the remnants of the Fiesta/Focus ST, GT and off-road I think.

·
Registered
304 Posts
And to add insult to injury I believe they moved the track to the east coast instead of the west coast. I thought the US ended once you drove east of the Rockies...;)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
And to add insult to injury I believe they moved the track to the east coast instead of the west coast. I thought the US ended once you drove east of the Rockies...;)
I believe that are still in Utah as well???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did the ST Octane Academy in 2018 and it was a blast. I wonder if they are going to sell all the track cars and spare parts if they are no longer hosting the the ST & RS schools?

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I believe the Edge ST and Raptor schools are still in UT, but ya, they moved the Focus/Fiesta ST and Mustang school to NC.

I did the ST Octane Academy in 2018 and it was a blast. I wonder if they are going to sell all the track cars and spare parts if they are no longer hosting the the ST & RS schools?
Maybe, I recall getting e-mails from them offering their race prepped Boss 302s for sale. I'm guessing those were school cars?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Last year I had wanted to go to the RS Adrenaline Academy, but couldn't find an available time that would work for me. I figured I'd check the schedule early this year, but now I can't seem to find the website. On the Ford Performance site there is an Owners drop down that lists the other vehicle specific classes (like the ST Octane Academy for example) but the RS Adrenaline Academy is missing. Does anyone know if they ended it?
I spoke with a guy from Ford Performance at the SEMA Show in Vegas. He confirmed that the RS program was over, as the cars are no longer in production. He also told me that some of the programs have been moved to the east coast. I also missed the opportunity to do this program, as all the spots were filled. Damn!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The last RS Adrenaline Academy was Oct 14th and I was fortunate enough to attend. They did say they were moving some of their classes to NC and some are staying in UT, as others have posted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts