Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys this just happened, wife got me a adrenaline experience for "Intro to drifting" for my birthday. I know alot of you guys prob have the experience but i certainly dont so i was wondering if anyone else in the sydney area would be interested in doing something like this sometime this year. The course doesn't require your to use your car you just as they have silvia, skylines, xr6 turbo, 86's for use.

i thought it might be nice to possibally meet up with other Sydney RS buyers and do this on a skid track. This at least gets the drift juices pumping until we get our cars. Let me know what you guys think.

Drifting School, Introductory - Sydney Dragway Eastern Creek - Adrenalin

redballoon.jpg

·
Registered
626 Posts
I did one of these for Rally Driving, in Western Melbourne, is a good fun day. Just make sure you turn up on time and not late like I did, caused some funny moments though.
Got to drive STi and an EVO, was good to get back in the seat of an Evo again, I have the video of it and love watching it, especially when the instructor is screaming "Brake Brakes Brakes" at me. When I got out of the car the guys running the day were in a good mood and asked if I posted the time I was chasing. I said it must have been pretty slow compared to how the others were driving out there, they laughed and told me that was everyone elses hot laps, then proceeded to ask when I was going to buy a Rally Car and join them.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
(starts thinking how to leave this post somewhere where the missus will find it and get 'inspired' to do the same thing)
I couldn't pull it off since my wife gets car sick easily as a passenger. If she's driving she's fine, then I'm the one that gets queasy. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've always wanted to do one of the racing school week long seminars or something like that. They've always sounded like fun. I'm going to have to save up for a while to get to one of those.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well, you've put your deposit down and you will get your 'rally car'...............:p
Hoping so used to post decent times round eastern creek in the ADM EVO8, but mentioned I was going to take 86 to the track and the wife got me to buy a fun car, so now I have an Skyline R33GTsT. But will admit haven't been looking forward to driving any car really after EVO went bang when it was stationary (made me cry quite literally), that was until I ordered the RS, it has and does everything I wanted in the EVO (and had spent quite a bit getting) stock and for half the price (=room for mods), I've been missing the thrill of driving a fun car for quite a bit now (86 is OK but lacks the overpowered feel I came to love), starting to feel like my legs are growing back at the moment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OK guys so i booked it in.

If anyone from sydney wth a order interested in meeting up what a way by going drifting and get some skit time before we all pick her up.

Date and time

Sun, 05 Jun 2016
10:30 am

there are like around 20 spots left. Be awesome to just meet up and chat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Ebisu14
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing