·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Can we get a group buy started for a thicker pedal spacer? 😉

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Price for the bracket is up to $69.99 now, $10 more prior.

Let me know when you guys get yours.

I am so glad we got this done!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am on the group buy list and placed my order early on. Was I supposed to receive any emails be now? Or should I just wait for the item to be shipped. I was charged for it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am on the group buy list and placed my order early on. Was I supposed to receive any emails be now? Or should I just wait for the item to be shipped. I was charged for it.
Update on the website. You will get a notification on shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
You can check your account at the YLCNCS for the status, use the chat feature on the YLCNCS site or you can also send an email to Chris.

As @Barksie also indicated:

All pre-orders placed will begin shipping mid-next week in the order they were received. Keep an eye on your inboxes for shipment notifications.

·
Registered
161 Posts
When I posted the link for the license bracket on Facebook, I got a reply from a from someone that had sold their RS and was trying to get rid of the bracket.
I bought just in case we didn’t get the necessary 30 buys for the this group. Now I have 2 of them & I’m selling the extra one.
I bought it for $40 from the guy.
And I’m selling it for $40 local pick up (La Verne California 91750)
Or $40 plus shipping.
If interested, please pay with pay pal as a friend or cover the fee.
Maybe the International members can get it since shipping prices were too high with the $60 bracket.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
That's a great deal, thank you for taking one for the team!

Reactions: Dank RS
201 - 215 of 215 Posts