Ford Focus RS Forum banner

341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can you guys in the states explain what you mean when you say “250k/500k”

Here in BC we have provincial insurance. So for me it’s about $197cad a month. 500 deduc 2mil liability.

(For those wondering, our minimum liability is $1,000,000 which is probably why icbc is in such a black hole of debt. Super bad drivers and everyone thinks they’ve won a lottery when hit and lawyer up)
How old are you? Potentially thinking of moving back to BC and without a BC drivers license I can't seem to get a decent quote. Most are estimating about $550 a month which is crazy. $197 would be better, but even less would be great.

In Calgary, I pay $177 a month which is combined with my condo insurance

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
@eglove 30 years old, ~11 years driving, no accidents or tickets. ICBC just updated how they give out insurance and I have to renew before dec. 01. I will definitely be going up....

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
That different in Canada huh? No wonder my relatives in Toronto and Niagara falls tells me I dive fast.

Here San Diego, you will get ran over if you only do the posted speed limit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That different in Canada huh? No wonder my relatives in Toronto and Niagara falls tells me I dive fast.

Here San Diego, you will get ran over if you only do the posted speed limit.
I drove my big turbo fiesta twice in California. Best driving experience ever. You can actually drive the car to it's potential there. Few times I was going 85mph (which is stinking fast in Canadian speed lol - We can barely go 65mph and not get in ****) on the I5 and the CHP didn't even blink an eye and I even got a few thumbs up lol. I love oceanside/San Diego. I'll probably take the RS down there next year

·
Registered
207 Posts
49 years old, clean record and I pay about $2000 a year here in Michigan.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

341 - 346 of 346 Posts