Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I've been here for a while. It's cold...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I paid MSRP at Ray Skillman Ford in the fall, they had 5 allocations originally. Last I heard they had zero, but you might give them a holler. If so, contact the Roush Performance department and ask for Joey.

I think we Indianalanders need to become friends!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I also ordered mine from Ray Skillman Ford, but I got their last one and had to pay $2k ADM

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I also ordered mine from Ray Skillman Ford, but I got their last one and had to pay $2k ADM
I'm very much regretting not going with my gut and hitting up Ray Skillman back in August. They were absolutely fantastic with both my last Eclipse and with my Miatas. Instead I chose Pearson because of the location and their reviews, and their ADM does not make me happy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm very much regretting not going with my gut and hitting up Ray Skillman back in August. They were absolutely fantastic with both my last Eclipse and with my Miatas. Instead I chose Pearson because of the location and their reviews, and their ADM does not make me happy.
I just wish I was on the boat earlier and could have gotten mine for MSRP. I came in late, and after contacting over 75 dealerships within 4 hours of where I live $2k ADM was the best I could get.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Could be worse. My order was October 19th and has a $5k ADM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered mine thru Ray Skillman in Greenwood, but my allocation is from Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford in Martinsville(was told I had their only one), also paid $2k ADM, $1k down. Black, RS2, Moon Roof, stock wheels.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered mine thru Ray Skillman in Greenwood, but my allocation is from Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford in Martinsville(was told I had their only one), also paid $2k ADM, $1k down. Black, RS2, Moon Roof, stock wheels.
Sounds like you got all your questions answered and worries put to rest? I'm also on the Ray Skillman bandwagon, I received number 1. Of course the day I went in I had to physically show some of the knuckleheads that the RS was indeed a real car, and could be built via the Ford site. Luckily, I dodged and weaved right into the appropriate office where I was eventually taken care of.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Fwiw, I changed my Nitrous blue order after seeing Nardo grey on the north side to SG, RS2, moonroof with forged and PSS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like you got all your questions answered and worries put to rest? I'm also on the Ray Skillman bandwagon, I received number 1. Of course the day I went in I had to physically show some of the knuckleheads that the RS was indeed a real car, and could be built via the Ford site. Luckily, I dodged and weaved right into the appropriate office where I was eventually taken care of.
I did! Everything seems to be well and in order.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
About this Discussion
163 Replies
38 Participants
chicago1
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing