Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in purchasing the RS that lives in the VA, DC, MD area and would like to purchase it from a ST owner and future RS owner as well as a true car enthusiast please let me know! I would be glad to help and we can go down this RS journey together!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just talked with my GM give me a call if we've spoke.
-Austin

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice chatting with you Austin and thanks for being upfront about everything. Hard to find a trustworthy dealer ;)
You too! Can't build trust by being dishonest!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ouch, good luck getting it. I'm sure you guys will find a sucker or two :)
Comparatively to where other dealers are starting (5-10K ADM) it really isn't too bad. But of course I'm on everyone's side of paying sticker.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Comparatively to where other dealers are starting (5-10K ADM) it really isn't too bad. But of course I'm on everyone's side of paying sticker.
Anything over MSRP for this car is bad. Too each their own. As long as people are happy with their purchase, they're the ones paying for it not me. :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Anything over MSRP for this car is bad. Too each their own. As long as people are happy with their purchase, they're the ones paying for it not me. :)
Agreed. It's quite frankly idiotic to pay more than MSRP IMO.

Even if I have to wait to 2017 I have no problems doing so. I don't even have enough parking space for my current fleet anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Dave-ROR
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing