Ford Focus RS Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
I'm not a fan of the grill, but deposit is down and production is supposed to be summer 2023. Hope the dealership will get an allocation! M3 CS View attachment 360323
That car is saying, “Don’t make me vaporize you!”
At first, my personal jury, deliberated on the RS grill.
Now, cars without jet fighter intake noses look….wrong

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'm not a fan of the grill, but deposit is down and production is supposed to be summer 2023. Hope the dealership will get an allocation! M3 CS
Ya, I just don't get why they would give the M3 & M4 this front grill treatment when they've done a half decent job with the M5 & M8...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Ya, I just don't get why they would give the M3 & M4 this front grill treatment when they've done a half decent job with the M5 & M8...

I took my dad down to see one of these M5s in person (unfortunately he had troubles getting in as the drivers seat bolsters are massive). We have a family rule of only buying black cars (wife breaks the rule with white) and i have to say this green is unbelievable in person. Its matte, but has a ton of gold in it, truly beautiful.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I took my dad down to see one of these M5s in person (unfortunately he had troubles getting in as the drivers seat bolsters are massive). We have a family rule of only buying black cars (wife breaks the rule with white) and i have to say this green is unbelievable in person. Its matte, but has a ton of gold in it, truly beautiful.
Exactly! I saw the very same car at a local C&C recently and was just mesmerized by the paint, specially as it danced under the sun light. It was almost like a color-shift paint effect.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Reactions: BigFatFlip

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Only 1 bmw worth having and I bought one 👍
My sense of self preservation has gotten much much stronger over the years...doubt I'd ever be on a bike again in the near future. Perhaps when I'm retired and old and ready to "call it quits" 😅

101 - 111 of 111 Posts