Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an idea what the wait time would be if I were to place an order now, say end of Jan beginning of Feb? I'm from the States. Guesses welcomed!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Late summer would be my guess if it even gets picked up. There hasn't been any guarantee beyond current allocation

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone have an idea what the wait time would be if I were to place an order now, say end of Jan beginning of Feb? I'm from the States. Guesses welcomed!
I was told many times they are looking at August to October at this point unless the cars order is already in. Although I really have no idea it was hard to believe anyone I was talking to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
we don't actually know when any orders placed will get here so hard to say for sure, should know more soon

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you can find an allocation I would guess summer timeframe for receiving the car. If you don't have an allocation I would assume late 2016-2017.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts