Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the RS will bring a new brotherhood, but I have to say - the Subie community here in the Pacific NW is pretty amazing. I get the Subaru wave from an amazing array of drivers and cars. It's definitely a tight knit group and there's a lot of pride of ownership. Probably more so than the 80's Civic Si days, the early NA Miata days, and even more so than what I experienced with the 70's vintage VW bus.

Don't get me wrong - I'm totally pumped about the RS, and the RS will undoubtedly bring similar peer recognition, but there won't be that many around in the 2016-2017 timeframe.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Not getting rid of the STi, but so far I think the RS community will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yes, but does the community really do anything for you? I've never had another Suby ever stop to help or anything. Sure they wave, but..... Utah Suby club rocked, but the best clubs ever were the Mazda 323 and RX7 clubs.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair point. I haven't tested that. Have only had the STI since mid-2013.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
lymerock
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing