·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
You and me both. And I guess the rest of em do too.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Scheduled ? when

I am hoping that on RS build week 2 ( 02-01-2016) we will see a lot of "Selected for Scheduling" move to "Scheduled" with a Build Date. I also want it as soon as possible :D

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can imagine everytime I drive my st in a spirited manner how much more fun the rs will be at the same speed. The anticipation is killing me right now hoping that its here before april

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
At least you have a car of your own until the RS arrives - I'm stuck borrowing one.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm disappointed that both of y'all don't have your current DD's listed in your signature @j0shm1lls and @Noodles >_>

Follow @Jax5's footsteps and wear it like a badge of honor

·
Registered
169 Posts
My handle say's it all.
MS3 is fun but I'm a bit tired of the FW torque steer.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Outback to and from work, Morgan stays home with Rolls in nice warm garage! Can't wait to trade the Outback, or sell a Rolls! Morgan is a keeper, too much fun to drive.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I sold my Evo X, so am driving my wife's Forester XT until the RS arrives. It's going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I sold my Evo X, so am driving my wife's Forester XT until the RS arrives. It's going to be a long wait.

LoL, my brother drives a BADASS socker mom (stealth STI killer ) Forester 2.5X with STI suspension, an oversized turbo, thing hits turbo like a monster, I don't know the specifics of his build, but its a scary ride when he pushes it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
LoL, my brother drives a (socker mom) stealth STI killer, Forester 2.5X with an oversize Turbo and STI suspension, don't know the build specs but it's a scary fun ride when pushed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
17 Participants
danielf99645
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing