Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty excited as I just placed my order for an RS, and no I didn't have to pay any mark up, in fact I was able to get a deal for under MSRP. Yes I was able to see the order screen on the computer and received an order number and it's in the order bank.
Stealth Gray, RS2, Forged Wheels, and Moonroof. So now it's time to start counting down to Spring, I have a funny feeling it's going to be a long winter! Thanks to Medford Ford in Medford, New Jersey first class operation.

Anybody want to buy a 2014 ST!?!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the wait!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Pretty excited as I just placed my order for an RS, and no I didn't have to pay any mark up, in fact I was able to get a deal for under MSRP. Yes I was able to see the order screen on the computer and received an order number and it's in the order bank.
Stealth Gray, RS2, Forged Wheels, and Moonroof. So now it's time to start counting down to Spring, I have a funny feeling it's going to be a long winter! Thanks to Medford Ford in Medford, New Jersey first class operation.

Anybody want to buy a 2014 ST!?!
How much under MSRP if you don't mind me asking. I got mine from Fette in Clifton maybe I'll try to get them down a little bit when it comes in.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Gokart3
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing