Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Focus RS White
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Prayers to you, your loved ones and countrymen! This problem should remind us, we’re all one big family.
My absolute favorite places are Bermuda (it’s close) and Italy.
Travels have been southern coastal. Villa San Giovanni to Capo Rizzuto, and points in between. We fell in love with your country and the people. Always quick with friendship and food! No anchovies in my pasta, please!
Our oldest friends rode there motorcycle through your region and northern mountains. There photo journal was stunning and brought the beauty of your country alive in our minds once again!
Hi @GmpaJimj
we will be waiting for you soon with open arms, and if you want to come to Florence I will accompany you for a ride

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
As of tomorrow, I am officially working from home. My 2 employees voted and kicked me out of my office (I own a small insurance agency). We are deemed critical, so my 2 employees will work out of my office. However, the doors are locked to the public. Only phone in and work over the internet, for now.

I’m kind of in the same boat as you @SCR1RS . My RS is off the road for the winter parked in my garage. So it is not registered/licensed. I just found out today that all New York State motor vehicle departments are closed until further notice. That means I now cannot get license plates and put her back on the road. Ugh ?

Stay safe everyone!!!
We relate to your license problem. One of our daughters runs a notary, shipping business. In PA you do your DOT stuff through a notary. Gov. shut her down. It’s big truck apportion time! No registration, no delivery. Not to mention 5 people at home.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts